Contract: Full time
We're a fun, hard-working bunch at AV 24/7 and we're looking for someone like-minded to join our growing team in Sydney.
Building on over a decade of experience we aim to be industry leaders providing the best in visual, audio, and lighting design, hire and production in Melbourne, Sydney and The Gold Coast.
Specialising in creative, progressive and complex designs, we work with the best people and equipment to give our clients innovative, tailored event solutions backed by uncompromising support - we take extreme pride in our customer service standards. You'll find us at a range of events as our reach is vast and varied; from product launches, corporate events and large exhibitions, to experiential marketing events and conferences.
- Obtain and update job details in support of Sales, Operations and Technical teams.
- Provide support for on-site: venue relations, planning, admin, technician inductions
- Provide day-to-day support for technicians: manage feedback reports & relay information
- Maintain reporting of job efficiency & processes to enable Service Delivery Team review
- Maintain schedules for: events, production run-sheets, office requirements, etc
- Support technician recruitment drives and assist with labour management system
- Provide office administration and support
- Handling of vendor requirements e.g sub-hires, additional labour, contracted services
- Desire to make your way in the events industry and build upon your training & experience
- Impressive personal presentation and ability to generate and maintain rapport, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, along with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Passion for AV / events and an interest in all things technical (experience in exhibition, event production and hotel industries will be highly regarded)
- Can multi-task and effectively prioritise to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Above average computer literacy
- Current Australian driving licence
This role can also be offered as a traineeship.
The successful candidate will demonstrate great energy, an awesome attitude and intent to be a team player, great motivation & keen ideals for career development.
Please send through a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com