Contract: Full time
We're a fun, hard-working bunch at AV 24/7 and we're looking for someone like-minded to join our growing team in Melbourne.
Building on over a decade of experience we aim to be industry leaders providing the best in visual, audio, and lighting design, hire and production in Melbourne, Sydney and The Gold Coast.
Specialising in creative, progressive and complex designs, we work with the best people and equipment to give our clients innovative, tailored event solutions backed by uncompromising support - we take extreme pride in our customer service standards. You'll find us at a range of events as our reach is vast and varied; from product launches, corporate events and large exhibitions, to experiential marketing events and conferences.
- Management of the Victorian account portfolio with a focus on new business & development
- Manage existing and new accounts, develop and maintain effective relationships with corporate & conference clients and special event managers and other stakeholders
- Strategize and seek out opportunities to increase market share and range of clientele
- Perform administrative tasks in relation to client management including quoting, delivery and execution of events, invoicing, etc
- Use your keen eye for detail to ensure all event information is communicated correctly and efficiently with the Operations Team
- Attend networking events and be involved with industry associations
- Use your knowledge of AV / associated technologies as well as teamwork skills with colleagues to effectively provide solutions for clients.
- Identify, evaluate and acquire new business and clients, whilst developing and implementing strategies to better service existing clients;
- Manage, track and record activity, opportunities, contacts and details regarding business development using CRM system;
- At least 2 years experience in Account Management
- Genuine career interest in sales and a drive for business development
- Thorough experience in client facing positions and ability to manage and resolve complex issues of both technical and commercial nature (experience in the event industry will be advantageous)
- Experience and established relationships with senior figures / key decision makers is advantageous
- Impressive personal presentation and exceptional ability to generate and maintain rapport, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, along with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Passion for AV / events and an interest in all things technical (experience in exhibition, event production and hotel industries will be highly regarded)
- Can multi-task and effectively prioritise to meet deadlines and quality standards
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously and maintain a high level of performance and success
- Team-oriented and able to inspire others and generate enthusiasm
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to travel interstate as and when required
- Current Australian driving licence
To be considered for this position, you can come from any industry BUT you need to have clear drive, motivation & exceptional business development skills with a proven track record in which you have closed sales, built market share & worked at a B2B level, Most important is that you have great energy, an awesome attitude, tenaciousness, motivation & a passion for your career.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and will be discussed at time of interview. A phone and laptop will also be provided as neccessary tools for the role.
Please send through a current resume and cover letter to Brett@av24-7.com