AV 24/7 is a boutique audiovisual company with over 12 years' experience in providing customised audio visual concepts using state-of-the-art technology. We deliver the highest quality audio, visual and lighting design and production.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to report directly to the General Manager and manage the HR function of the business based in Taren Point.
As a trusted business partner you will advise on people development, employment relations, sourcing and engagement, performance reviews, salary reviews, Work Health and Safety and payroll.
You are able to work across strategic and operational HR and are all about creating people initiatives that will make a real difference to our culture.
The role is 3-4 days per week with the opportunity to discuss flexible arrangements. Some travel will be required to provide support to the Melbourne based team.
- Comfortable working in a stand alone HR function
- Enjoy making a difference through ensuring best practice HR support is in place
- Hands on, reactive and tactical in solving problems when required, but able to think strategically and keep those longer terms goals in mind in daily decision making
- 3- 5 years working as a HR Generalist (industry experience in the events, hotel or hospitality industry would be highly regarded)
- A great stakeholder manager with experience in influencing business decisions and outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of employment law and recent case law knowledge
- A thorough understanding of WHS responsibilities
- Previous experience in managing Xero payroll is an advantage
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources
The role is 3 to 4 days a week. If you enjoy working with a great team and are looking to return to the workforce and need flexibility, then this is the perfect role for you.
To apply for this opportunity send in a cover letter and CV to email@example.com