AV 24/7 is a boutique audio visual company with over 12 years' experience in providing customised audio visual concepts using state-of-the-art technology. We deliver the highest quality audio, visual and lighting design and production.
A full time opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Manager to manage our new warehouse located in Taren Point. Ideally we're looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with working knowledge of vision, sound and lighting.
The position requires a "hands-on" approach to leading a team in the co-ordination of all receiving, storage and dispatch activities.
- Manage and direct warehouse logistics
- Manage the inventory of stock in and out of the warehouse
- Plan warehouse based work, assign tasks and appraise results
- Ensure all equipment is prepped in accordance to our clients specifications
- Implement and train new staff on warehouse practices and procedures
- Coordinate interstate stock transfers
- Manage the quality of stock, repairing and reporting damages to Operations
- Experience in warehouse management, freight and/or logistics
- Experience in the Audio Visual Events industry
- Building, carpentry and experience in using power tools
- Leading and managing small teams to deliver results
- Has the ability to deliver work in a fast paced environment to short lead times when necessary
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to deadlines and quality standards
- OH&S experience in implementation of workplace safety initiatives
- Current Australian (or international equivalent) drivers license
- Current Forklift ticket
If you have these skills and are interested in being part of a friendly team in a growing business then send us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com