Virtual Events are nothing new; however, they are now in high demand as an important communication tool for businesses and events thanks to Covid19 restrictions and social distancing. Our Virtual Event Services enable teams to connect, communicate and collaborate from anywhere in the world.
What is a Virtual Event?
A virtual event is a live stream function that is delivered 100% online. If you have ever attended an online webinar or concert, had a meeting via Zoom or similar platform, or ever used a video conferencing tool then you have already partaken in virtual events.Why Host a Virtual Event?
Virtual events can provide many opportunities that physical events cannot. Here are a few reasons why you should consider hosting your own virtual event from your Melbourne or Sydney location, or from our dedicated virtual production space, Studio 24/7
● Accessibility – virtual live streaming events can reach a much wider audience with access from anywhere in the world
● Budget – virtual event solutions save you money by not having to spend on venue hire, catering, PI and PL insurances, and other hard costs
● Convenience – virtual event streaming services make it easier for your attendees to view your content
● Data Collection – holding virtual events requires you to collect user registration details, which means growing your database
● Holding virtual events via live streaming services allows you to continue to engage and/or entertain your stakeholders, despite the current restrictions in place due to COVID-19.